throws palucina @ you
[SCREAMS] Finally, after almost a week of working on this picture, I’m finished. For a crack!pairing, I sure put a lot of time and effort into this.
I’m cursing their designs forever.
Damn you, Nintendo, for making me ship this. Why and how is this ship even sailing. What’s going on. I’M SO— [flails hands around]
I’m really tempted to write Palucina fanfiction
Has anyone even ever played whatever game Takamaru is from or are they just wanting him because he’s a fucking sword weilding samurai
my smash ladies………………
lightdragonman1 requested Palutena/Lucina (no doubt based on this pic from a recent set for Smash Bros 4)
Sorry it took so long for so little :D
I’m super bad with crossover ships, but lessee.
- who falls asleep on the couch: Palutena, like erryday.
- who wakes up first: Lucina, I reckon.
- who cooks the most: Palutena, despite her cooking often causing revolting consequences.
- who’s in charge of the tv remote: Palutena can change the channels with her will, so there’s no point.
- who takes the longest getting ready: Palutena, she can take however long she needs, and Lucina comes from a bad future, so she has learned to get ready fast.
- who takes up most of the bed: Palutena (ALL ANSWERS ARE HER)
- if/what pets they have:
…This is from no other than Gameinformer.
A collection of Masahiro Sakurai’s OTPs. In case you were curious.